Supertrapp mufflers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Supertrapp mufflers
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:36:55 -0600
Cc: suchak@mediaone.net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net> supplied the list with the web
address for Supertrapp mufflers (www.supertrapp.com) . . .

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find any reference on
that website to automobile mufflers - just 'bike mufflers. And
the "Search" function on their webpage isn't operational. What
am I doing wrong?

And I know I'm perfectly capable of doing it wrong because:

On the other hand, I did have a good time when I left off the
last "p" in SuperTrapp and got the web page for the Super
_Trap_ Company, which makes bullet containment devices ("The
Super Trap[TM] Bullet Containment System eliminates the problem
of ricochet bullets and air borne lead fragmentation . . .
through the use of advanced engineering and design concepts
employing proprietary, patent-pending polyurethane materials
and rubber media.")

There must be some Triumph-related application for this product!

Jim Hill
Madison WI