Re: Supertrapp mufflers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Supertrapp mufflers
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:05:43 PST
Cc: suchak@mediaone.net

<snip>
And I know I'm perfectly capable of doing it wrong because:

On the other hand, I did have a good time when I left off the
last "p" in SuperTrapp and got the web page for the Super
_Trap_ Company, which makes bullet containment devices ("The
Super Trap[TM] Bullet Containment System eliminates the problem
of ricochet bullets and air borne lead fragmentation . . .
through the use of advanced engineering and design concepts
employing proprietary, patent-pending polyurethane materials
and rubber media.")

There must be some Triumph-related application for this product!

only if you want a triumph that's 10 feet tall and (ahem) bullet proof.

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.