Re: carb. adjustments

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: carb. adjustments
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:58:06 -0600
    Lew, you can get them both from the Roadster Factory. 1-800-234-1104.

    You will want to get the  flow meter which can be switched from vertical
to horizontal. If you don't, you won't be able to sync down drafts.  Flow
meter works great to sync side drafts, but to sync down drafts you will have
to make an adapter. I cut the center out of the bottom out of a large plastic
cup leaving a rim to seal the meter against.  Just place the cup (top down) on
the carb and the meter on the bottom of the cup. It doesn't have to be air
tight just close. Air leaks won't  matter since the air lose is the same on
both carbs and cancels out.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/