Re: MetrInch

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: MetrInch
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:48:37 -0800
Cc: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>, "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Greg,
Ah, That one is a bit more tricky.  As with most other torque wrenches,
Craftsman has a 1-year limited warranty on those items (as well as on
electrical tools, etc).  I guess the lesson here is "Don't assume
anything, but read the warranty before buying "even" Craftsman tools)

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing