Re: MetrInch

To: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: MetrInch
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:02:59 -0800
Cc: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Allen,
I have my third 1/2" Craftsman breaker bar.  I broke two of them trying
to force the Center wheel nuts off the rear of my daughter's 65 VW.  (I
hope the Sears sleuths aren't eaves dropping).  I used a 3 foot long
pipe to extend the bar and broke 2 handles, and a socket.  My daughter
took the car to a friend who broke his air impact wrench.  I bought a
3/4" drive and socket and again the pipe before finally coaxing the
thing off.  All that to do a rear brake job.

Yeah, there's nothing like the re-assurance of knowing that if it
breaks, it will be replaced without question.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing