Re: Stuff to do at a funkhana

To: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stuff to do at a funkhana
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:53:17 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
How about the "Chinese Fire Drill", where the pilot stops the car at a
pre-determined place, both driver and passenger get out, swap sides and
continue on with the passenger driving.

Another really funny one is "backing" through part of the course.  Fun,
but it can get a bit dangerous, so it needs to be done well away from
any harmful objects.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing