Re: tr6 steering rack

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tr6 steering rack
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:35:04 -0500
I recently went through the same exercise with my GT6.  I think the plug is
a pipe thread.  At any rate, I noticed that the flexible hose from one of
my many grease guns fit it just fine.  I removed the plug, screwed in the
hose, scresed on the gease gun, gave it the specified five shots and
replaced the plug.  I have not been able to find a grease fitting or
adapter to a grease fitting, but this works.

Sam