Re: TR-6 Starter

To: "Robert J. Snyder" <rjsnydercpa@msn.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Starter
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:30:55 -0600
    Yes, I had a very similar experience to yours. I would 'Rock' the car back
and forth and then the starter would slip in and start right up. It eventually
got to the point where the starter would just whirl and would not engage no
matter what I did.  I read other responses to your post, and either way the only
way to be sure is to remove the starter.
    BTW be glad you don't have a header installed like I do. I'm not sure if I
will be able to get the start off with out removing the header first. Hopefully
I won't have to find out for  quite a while.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/