Re: My new project

To: "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>
Subject: Re: My new project
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:34:51 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Will O'Brien wrote:

> 1 1977 Triumph Spitfire
> 1 Ford 289 Small Block V8
> 1 Ford AOD Transmission
> 1 Dayna 60 Rear end sporting 3.73 Gears
>
> Anyone have any input on this?

        Just a couple... Neat list of stuff to make the beast go faster...
        Do you have a list of things to make it stop and handle better
        once the "go fast" is installed?

        The fellow I bought my SUs and manifold from several years ago
        had a few parts left over from putting a 380 chevy (?) lump and
        corvette running gear in his TR4A. I hear the car was fast as stink
        until he tried to make it change direction... Then a tree jumped
        out and bit his car...

        GO TREES!!!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois