Re: Just Asking

To: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Just Asking
From: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:45:12 -0400
Cc: "Burnett VE (Vern) at MSXSOPC" <VB157234@shellus.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I took delivery of a new 1964 TR-4 on 31 October 1963 at A&L Motors in
Monroeville, PA.  I still have the engine and transmission.  I gave the
radiator to a friend for his 64 TR-4 because he had The wrong radiator.
It never has had a hole for a crank.  No crank came with the car.  With
Standard Triumph Leyland anything was possible.  The really early TR-4
cars came with what were essentially TR-3 Radiators.  If one was sitting
around, left over it would have been stuck in the car as it was being
assembled.  Also, a left over car could have received a Supplemental
Type Certificate and been registered as a 65.

Cheers, Don J. Howard