(Fwd) TR6 Carb Alternatives

To: captgonzo@aol.com
Subject: (Fwd) TR6 Carb Alternatives
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:56:28 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'll send it to 'ya from home in a couple of hours. I think I only have it in
my copy of
Grassroots Motorsports. I would also like to hear from anyone who's really done
this.

GRM had a "quick take" in the back of this months issue. It was a TR6 that had
been
"prepped" by Richard Good. +.040 pistons, port and polish, 9.5 CR, S3 cam, and
the triple
Stromberg set up... they said 186 HP ...yep... don't that take the rag offen
the
bush?!?!?