Re: Hissing clutch

To: bschwart@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Hissing clutch
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:11:17 +0000
Cc: ben@seiph.umds.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:0E101CE116EBC21C4D20304C431BC46C> ^-illegal end of message identification
My spit has said problem, cause by my not bothering to change
the clutch when I took the engin out.  It was OK before, but
there venditive littel monsters, and it felt left out when the
engin got all the care.  :->  My spitfire also had the very
usefull clutch rest, this one rivited to the gearbox cover.

When ever I drive the dreded V Nova (so light the body deforms
when you go round a corner from new) I miss it.  I infact took
up that habit you talk about, otherwise my left foot would drop
off.

Supose you could get a Tortous trained by a Marmot to act
as a foot rest.  Hmmmmmm...
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot