Re: Survey

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Survey
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:15:40 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Don't be dismayed Andy, it was only a joke....

Oh, you must mean one of them Lucas Cell phones (I heard they have real cells
in them)...
I have one those old style cell phones that actually looks like a small tool
kit.. It sez
Motorola on the side... fits behind the passenger seat or in the boot. Looks
like PO
wired up a "lighter outlet" behind my radio, (guess I should test it)....

But seriously, folks, that guy who owns that way cool red Italia (I think it's
the
one on the website) told me that joke at the NJ Triumphs "Summerfest"...

I carry the following items:

A small flashlight, two screwdrivers, a small crescent wrench, pump pliers, 1/2
& 9/16
combination wrences, heater hose. 10' of 14GA bell wire, elec. tape, thor lead
hammer,
and (when I run the panasports with a wire wheel spare) 3/8 rachet, short
extension, 5/8,
11/16, and 3/4 sockets, hub spacer, L & R spline adapters and knock-ons, 4
double
bevel nuts.... that's right, if one of the Panas' goes flat, I put my wire
spare on....

and (drum roll please) a cell phone and a credit card....(ba dum dum)
"The difference between a horse and a goat is more than a pair of horns..." -
"Kas" Kastner

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando