TR6 Spotting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Spotting
From: jmerone@vtetv.org (Joe Merone)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:19:33 GMT
>From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
>Subject: TR spotting

>Northern VA, route 7 and Holly Knoll. Green TR6 TR6FUN, are you on the
>list? That was supposed to be a honk of the horn but the Blazer doesn't do
>that well. I think the air bags inflate if you hit the horn button.

>Andy
>'74 TR6 -- currently small pieces of metal held together with rust.

Andy:

I believe the car in question is actually a rental from the Charlottesville
area.  There's a guy there who rents out his 6 LBCs and other sports cars.
They all have vanity plates with "fun" in the wording.  I met him when I was
down there over the Thanksgiving weekend and used his TR3 for a day.   We
tooled along Skyline Drive and many other great roads that you've got in
Virginia.  Very cool!  I'm actually delinquent in preparing a report to the
list on this great little business but will do so soon.  Stay tuned.

Joe Merone
CF18928