Re: Dash project

To: "Malcolm Walker" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash project
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:14:26 -0500charset="us-ascii"
You might want to check the condition of all your fresh air hoses leading to
the demister and vents. Mine were all brittle and cracked and quite easy to
replace with the dash out. Both Gates (not Bill) and Mighty Flow make
replacement hose that can be found at PEP Boys or Parts America. I'd also
recommend that you double tag every wire you disconnect. I used both a
sticky label that I wrapped around the wire (some fell off in the cold!) and
string tags. I also drew lots of pictures. Nuts and bolts all went into
individual baggies with labels. The good news is everything went back
together and worked the first time!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD