Re: TR250 Petrol Tank

To: Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 Petrol Tank
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:03:40 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Chris, Joe, Malcolm, list -

> What's this Fuel Cell?

A fuel cell (in current racer's tech talk) is just a very strong, very safe gas
tank.
Many sports car and vintage race organizations require them. There's quite a
few listed
in my Summit Racing catalog, some as low as $170 but very few if any as
expensive as
$600! They come in many different sizes and shapes and since they're meant for
racing
they are baffled quite well. Since they can be (hidden) in the original tanks
location, I
guess a concours judge wouldn't know... Just a thought. I'm seriously
considering this
for my Spit and when my 4A tank dies...

Can any of the vintage racers out there give me any more info on this?
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press
Tel:609 258 4900