Re: TR250 Petrol Tank

To: kelly@dss.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR250 Petrol Tank
From: WBabbitt <WBabbitt@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:37:18 EST
Bill,
The tank for your TR250 is the same as that used on the TR4 and TR4A.  I have
a 1966 TR4A donor car which has been supplying parts for a TR3A rebuild.  I'm
in the process of clearing out garage and shed space by selling off TR4A parts
that won't support the TR3A.   The TR4A tank didn't leak when I got the car
about 10 years ago and has been drying out ever since.   If you want to go the
replacement route let me know.
thanks,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a Bag (but hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, Ct.