Re: Heated Seats

To: bkb@vol.com
Subject: Re: Heated Seats
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 08:36:29 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad Begin wrote:

> fred thomas wrote:
>
> > Brad, what is that commercial in which Troy Aikman says "GET REAL", don't
> > forget your mittens.
>
> Fred,
> Don't knock it until you've tried it!!
>
> Brad

Brad, some things are made for modern cars, but heated seats for a T/R, I
just believe in keep-um the way they were !! If you want a heated seat
buy   a BMW, they also have washers/wipers for your head lights !! How
about a little A/C for the hot summer days, they are all comfort benefits
for modern cars, not a T/R. And is A/C different than heated seats, I
don't think so, just MHO & .02 worth.