Re: Heated Seats

To: Brad Begin <bkb@vol.com>
Subject: Re: Heated Seats
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:45:50 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Brad Begin wrote:

> My girlfriend has a BMW conv. with a heated seat that feels great on
> cool top-down drives & I have 2 TR-6 seats that need total
> refurbishment.
>
> So now I'm wondering....  has anyone on the list installed internal
> heating pads or know of any kits available??

        Brad, I wonder what a good ole boy down in "Jawjuh" needs with a
        heated seat?

        Well Mr. Coldbuns, Saabs have offered that feature for
        years (In fact it was the only feature on my late unlamented
        Saab 96 that worked reliably. You might want to check out junkyards
        for the old beasties with an eye to adapting in to the TR6 seat

        Have fun... and toast those buns... don't use the microwave!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois