1979 spitfire emissions hoses

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1979 spitfire emissions hoses
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:00:18 PST
in the event this didn't go through, i need the cumulative wisdom of the
group.  the DPO broke off all of the hose connections to the 2 canisters
in the front of my spit, in wanting to take it to smog early next month
so i can have it legal and all, i need to know how those canisters hook
up.  i have figured out some of it but would like to know how it really
goes together.  the sticker that shows the emission lines is badly
charred from sitting over the engine itself and i  could only make out 2
of the 8 lines (im guessing here) that make up the system.  i have the
canisters and all, but the best i can do is drive around on a milk crate
till i get it registered (something bout 10 year old tags that the  cops
dont' like) and get the seats finished, hopefully tommorow.   and unless
i can get emissions right it aint gonna be legal.
HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.  please

tia

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

currently not doing too bad even if i do have to drive it around on a
milk crate till i get seats for it.   etc.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?