dizzy cap

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: dizzy cap
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:43:21 -0800 (PST)
OK, time for another exciting "guess where the part from Malcolm's car
comes from"!

My distributor cap doesn't look exactly like the one in all the manuals I
have.  Instead of the cables coming out sideways they come out straight
up.

I'm not too concerned about it, as the car runs nicely, but I'd like to
know if it's from a different car (I think the Mini uses a similar
distributor... but I could be wrong)

What I'd really like to know is what kind of car I can request a dizzy cap
for if the parts shop doesn't have a Triumph one (likely...)

-Malcolm