exhaust coatings....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: exhaust coatings....
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:33:47 EST
...anybody know of the judging ramifications of the exhaust coatings being
discussed?
(I realize that headers would be a problem anyway.) Do concours judges accept
jet hot or
the Eastwood paint? I'm about to put my exhaust manifold back on to my
4A...."Original
TR" says the exhaust manifolds (for TR2-3, anyway) were left "as cast"... I'm
gonna wire
brush the rust off it anyway, there's the remnants of silver paint on it too...
anyone
ever hear of Eastwoods "manifold dressing"? It looks like "stove black" for
wood
stoves...
"The difference between a horse and a goat is more than a pair of horns..." -
"Kas" Kastner

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando