Re: Stinky 'ol Spitfire

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@scooter.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stinky 'ol Spitfire
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 22:12:01 -0800
Atwell

Your float may have sunk.  BUT you may have a sticking jet.  I would put in
a Grose jet to be sure.   It probably would not hurt to do the float at the
same time, it is 19 years after all.

Hope this helps.  By the way you can get the Grose jets at almost any of
the regular places like Moss, TRF or Vick. Brit.

Good Luck

John