Re: Vitesse Trans Am Car

To: dezn490@wadnr.gov
Subject: Re: Vitesse Trans Am Car
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 17:31:50 EST
Cc: vitesse@juno.com, Gt6nut@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the insight, I got my information from Ric Cline, JR, who told
that his dad drove one of them, and from Ralph Thomas, who says he has
them both.  I have seen both of them, the TYCO car, and the other one
that has the stripes on the side and was shown briefly on My Classic Car
this weekend.  I also have a copy of the TSSC magazine that mentioned the
cars and had a picture of the TYCO from the rear.

Hell, who knows, maybe since the last time I spoke with him, ( two years
ago ) he went and sold one of them!

Again thanks for the insight.
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA