Re: Vitesse Trans Am Car

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Vitesse Trans Am Car
From: Gt6nut@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 03:29:49 -0500 (EST)

<< Sorry folks, but at the moment my memory banks are empty, so I can't
 recall who drove which one when they were racing, nor much else about the
 cars.  I do know that Ric Cline drove one of them, his son is a member of
 our club and verified that for me. >>

I don't know about the cars that you are speaking of. But in the book "The
Works Triumphs" there is a photo of a Trans-Am Vitesse built and prepared by
Kas Kastner.
I think this came after the time he was factory backed, but i may be wrong
about that.  Pretty COOL looking car!!

Dan Arrington (Near Portland,Oregon)
gt6nut@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gt6nut/gt6nut.htm