Radios That Fit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Radios That Fit
From: TRIA73@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 07:56:53 -0500 (EST)
In reference to radios that fit a TR-6 I recommend that you get a Crutchfield
catalog, measure the available space in your TR and then consult the size
listings in the catalog.  That is essentially what I did for my '73 Spitfire
and then I obtained an aftermarket reproduction face plate and cut the
correct size hole.  I stuffed a power amp in the trunk using patch cords and
mounted Bose mobile monitor speakers on the rear deck behind the seats.  Yes,
I can now hear my stereo over the monza exhaust for when I want too.

PS:  I still have the dealer installed British Leyland AM/FM push buttom
radio and single speaker that were orginally fitted in my Spit.

Randy Dunn
TRIA73@aol.com
MAKE EVERY DAY A TRIUMPH DAY!