RE: RE: Spitfire Purchase

To: "'HMENTZEN@aol.com'" <HMENTZEN@aol.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Spitfire Purchase
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:52:50 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I still have the stock exhaust on my car (second owner 40-50k miles), and I
have to tell you, I truly enjoy the sound this car makes!  Loud enough to
sound really pleasant while driving, but certainly so loud as to disturb
the neighbors.

I have heard similar complaints about Monza systems.  I will have to
replace mine sometime in the next two seasons or so, and when I do I'm
inclined to order something like a header and stainless exhaust of a stock
configuration.

Are there any other comments as to which type of exhaust systems exhibit
these characteristics? List?

Mike
79 Spit