FW: Spitfire Purchase

To: "'transerv@sprynet.com'" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Subject: FW: Spitfire Purchase
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 07:43:10 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I just put 2 and 2 together.  Several people have asked if I'm from
Louisville Ky. recently.  One week before I subscribed to the list, my
company, located in Louisville CO., started using MS Exchange for a mail
server package.
The server name is louisville.stortek.com.  Prior to that I used my UNIX
box for e-mail.

So, the answer to your question would be, no.  I have driven a 78 Spifire
from Pennsacola FL. to Denver CO. though.  Best of luck, and have a nice
trip (If I remember right, the rainy season is over down there).

Mike
79 Spit