Re: TR6 Squat....

To: "Monica" <monica@snovalley.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Squat....
From: "Daniel Julien" <djulien@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:59:47 -0600
Have you checked to see that you have the proper trailing arm mounting
brackets, and that they are mounted in the right positions? Both the
brackets and springs were changed in 1970 or 1971 (from 1-notch inner
bracket, 2-notch outer to 3-notch inner, 1-notch outer) to improve the
suspension geometry. When working through suspension problems in my car,
one thing that I found was that the DPO had not only mixed early and late
brackets, but had mixed the inner and outer brackets. Just one more thing
to check, if you haven't already.

Dan Julien
'72 TR6 CC78709U
Austin, Texas