RE: Spitfire tmp sending unit / oil filter

To: "'npenney'" <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire tmp sending unit / oil filter
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:27:19 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
It looks as though the filter mystery is solved now as well.  Thanks to
all that responded.  My filter (that I got with the car, probably 9
years old "Crossland"),
has a female hole.  That means there must be a male adapter on the block
that is probably the equivalent of the 5/8" adapter VB sells.  Thus, I
just need the filter.
I think.

Mike
79 Spit