Re: Spitfire tmp sending unit / oil filter

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("'triumphs@autox.team.net'"), GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM ("Ginter, G M (Michael)")
Subject: Re: Spitfire tmp sending unit / oil filter
From: muntsb@HiWAAY.net (Bill Munts)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 97 17:04:33 GMT
Hi Michael,

While at the local AutoZone the other day I noticed a new filter name on the
shelf.  I may have the spelling all wrong here but I think it was Deutch, the
packaging was all gray.  Now, I have now information about the qaulity of these
filters and I tend to be a name brand person when it comes to filters, but they
did show a listing for Triumphs/Spitfires and yes they stocked them.

Once again, I know nothing about these filters and I have no interest in
AutoZone (although I like the loaner tool deal) or Deutch.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Bill M.
'70 Mk3 Spitfire (most day driver starting today :-)
Huntsville AL