Re: The Roadster Factory

To: EPaul21988@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:27:27 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: lseidman@erols.com, Paulsv@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRFmail@aol.com
> BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH,
> BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH BASH, BASH BASH, BASH, (whew ! I
> could use a little help here Johnny Storm) BASH, BASH, BASH BASH, BASH,

Have I somehow gained a reputation for bashing things? How did my
driving record become common knowledge? Vic, Rich have you been telling
tales again??

If something (really,really) deserves bashing then go for it but I'd
best
not participate in the TRF thing as it's unlikely I'll ever be a
customer seeing as i'm on the wrong side of the atlantic! But in a
general sense if people don't think they aren't getting good service
tell
the company give them some time to reply and THEN tell the digest. The
accused should be able to defend themselves. (I didn't read CR's
response but a number of you mentioned thet he had mentioned his
sex-life, very strange!)
I have no connection with or have I been a customer of TRGB but they do
have a good idea. Any complaints are to be sent to a named person with
whom the buck stops.

I apologise to those who may have already stated what i have put.
It just felt strange to be broght in to the proceedings!

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500