Re: The Roadster Factory

To: lseidman@erols.com, Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 07:53:50 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRFmail@aol.com
In a message dated 97-03-04 11:05:25 EST, lseidman@erols.com (Lenny Seidman)
writes:

<< I for one would like to know when it is time to bash or hear from Vicky
 Brit, Moss, British Parts Connection, TS Imports or any other
 supplier/vendor used by people on this list. If we bash one supplier it
 should be open season for all. >>
BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH,
BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH BASH, BASH BASH, BASH, (whew ! I
could use a little help here Johnny Storm) BASH, BASH, BASH BASH, BASH,
bash,( Got a little tired on that one) BASH BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH, BASH

There, that ought to be enough bashing for awhile.  Why not send responses
directly to CR and TRF ?

Bob Paul
Corrales NM