Re: Book review: "Triumph Cars" by Postlethw

To: paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Book review: "Triumph Cars" by Postlethw
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 08:31:11 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-04 21:25:55 EST, paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au
(Heuer, Paul) writes:

<< Hi all,
 I picked up this book at a garage sale on the weekend & wonder if it is rare

 and valuable or just another item of junk for my bookshelf:

 "Triumph Cars" by T.P. Postlethwaite 1959
 "A practical guide to maintenance and repair covering all models from 1937"

Paul;
That old book is worthless, but I'll help out and take it off your hands so
it won't clutter up your shelf !

Seriously, I've just started picking up similar books from literature dealers
but have not run across that one.  I'll ad the name to a Biblio on TR
literature I've been working on.  Can you tell me the publisher?  Sounds like
a good one !

Bob Paul