Re: The Roadster Factory

To: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 18:02:29 -0500
Cc: Paulsv@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRFmail@aol.com
Lenny Seidman wrote:

> I for one would like to know when it is time to bash or hear from Vicky
> Brit, Moss, British Parts Connection, TS Imports or any other
> supplier/vendor used by people on this list. If we bash one supplier it
> should be open season for all. Bring on the the other vendors, bring out
> all the dirty laundry, lets clean house. Maybe the suppliers will start
> telling stories about there favorite pain in the ass customers for us
> all to read. Come on list I'm sure you all can do it.
>
> Lenny Seidman
>
> Paulsv@aol.com wrote:
>  So can its customers. It's called free
> > enterprise, and it works even better when the customers have a forum like
> > this list to share information.
> >
> > Soap Box Mode now off.
> >
> > Paul Vander Woude
>
> --
> Lenny Seidman
> Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA
> email: lseidman@erols.com

Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade, but where would Dick Berger and
BPC be if it were not for TRF and Moss??????  Come on folks, I have
gotten crap from TRF, Moss, and Vicky Brit, but I have also gotten real
good stuff from them all too!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm getting a little fed up with this list.  It used to
be a great place to get info for FIXING Triumphs.  Now all it is is a
bunch of whining, candy-*sses.  WHERE would YOUR Triumph or MG be
without TRF, Moss, or Vicky Brit???????

I'm not singling any one person out (sorry, Lenny, your mail was the one
I landed on and just got fed up with people beating a dead horse,
nothing personal),  but, judge not, lest ye be judged.  I salute TRF and
Charles Runyan for tying up that amount of money in stock on the shelf.

Come on, folks, let's drop these frivilous, destructive threads and get
on to something MORE constructive!  I may go the way some old listers
have and unsubscribe if things don't get better.

Ron N. - asbestos suit on, and fire extinguisher by my side!
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073