Re: Roller Rockers - source

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller Rockers - source
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 21:46:34 1996
I received a bunch of requests for Richard Good's TR6 "Good Parts".

Good Parts
RR5, Box 5341
Mohnton, PA 19540
(610) 777-4457

He works a real job, this is his hobby, so don't bother him with
phone calls unless you're ready to buy.  If you have to call, try
6PM EST (US east coast) M-F.  Mail him a self addressed, stamped
envelope, the "catalog" will easily fit in it.

I'm impressed the sway bars and Nylatron, we'll see what they'll
do with the 15x7 wheels shorly...

        Full Catalog - Oct 1996

Triple Stromberg manifold, Ram Air induction, Nylatron bushing kits,
Competition Springs, Stackable aluminum spacers, Aluminum radiator shroud
S-2 like cam with shorter duration, faster raise, i.e. more breath,
    better idle, perfect for roller rockers, though not required - $169
    (put the cam in while building the engine, add the rollers later)
Head/Engine rebuild for racing
Roller Rockers, stock is 1.46:1, these in 1.55:1 or 1.65:1
    (aluminum with needle bearings both ends, stock shaft)
    TR6 complete - $599
    Rockers only - $449 ($37.41 apiece, 21 quid???)
    Rockers only TR4 - $329
    with the 1.65:1 roller rockers, the increased lift will add HP
    with the stock cam.  72 and later TR6 with dual springs are okay
Front/Rear Anti-sway bar in 7/8" - $229 apiece

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879