Re: TR6 throttle link bushings (was: Bodyshell restoration -

To: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Subject: Re: TR6 throttle link bushings (was: Bodyshell restoration -
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Is there a trick to removing that little pin in the linkage?  I've looked
>at one for two months and can't figure it out.  I suppose it could be
>driven out, but it will take an awfully small punch and what to you have to
>pound against?

And where can I get now ones for the GT6? Will the Spit ones work? These
little suckers are in terrible condition on my car, and I really would've
liked to replace them in my rebuild, but I couldn't find any. Maybe I
didn't look in the catalogs hard enough? Anyway, thanks everyone and good
luck!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."