Re: TR6 throttle link bushings (was: Bodyshell restoration -

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com, "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 throttle link bushings (was: Bodyshell restoration -
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 11:10:56 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     Isn't the TR-6 like the GT-6...in that the pedal shaft which fits into
     the bushings can be separated at the bellcrank...and there fore
     removed for fitting of the bushings???

     On the GT-6 I found the bellcrank had a small split pin which needed
     removal and then I was able to tap (with the famed lead cat) the
     bellcrank off the (short end) pedal shaft.  Installing the bushings
     was then a cinch.

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6