Re: TR3 plugs

To: jstovall@EARTHLINK.NET
Subject: Re: TR3 plugs
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 00:32:13 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,

I believe, (not certain),  that the hotter plugs can cause pre-ignition
(knock), since they do not allow as much heat to flow from the plug to
the head.

By the way, I saw an add on the net for a cheap TR-7 up here in NJ.  Any
interest in contacting them?

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster