Re: Chrome valve covers

To: rbaugher@naplesnet.com
Subject: Re: Chrome valve covers
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 00:32:13 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hey list,

I ahve been reading all this mail about chrome plating valve covers and
in the back of my mind I recall that chromed parts retain more heat than
unchromed components and that chroming engine components may not be a
good practice?  Any experiences?  Is it important in this application?

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3