Re: TR3 plugs

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: TR3 plugs
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 00:43:21 EDT
Cc: stuartb@voicenet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
You are absolutely correct.  Hotter plugs are used to burn through
accumulations on plugs.  My first car was a used Chevy Vega.  A couple of
ranges hotter could actually let me burn a quart of oil in 100 miles
without fouling the plugs.  Which brings us to the next question.  Why
are the plugs fouling?  Is the hotter plug a band-aid fix?

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3