Brake Bleeding on your own

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Bleeding on your own
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 96 08:39 +0100
Hi Solers,

just had a quick E-mail chat with Bob Sykes about Bleeding Brakes.
He had a very common problem, we all know, he was allone!
So he tried to gravity bleed and discovered that it worked that time.
As we know, there are some kind of bleeding machines on the market, but I
assume
not at the lower cost range. I could now remember a bleeding help that is
likely
nothing else than a one way valve in the hose between the nipple and the
old-fluid glass (or whatever).
After a quick look into some catalogues, I couldn't find it yet. If this is
from
interest just give me a mail and if someone has it on hand, he/she may post it
directly.

BFN
     Pete
                             _____