Re: Indy 6 pack info request

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Indy 6 pack info request
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 21:53:09 -0400
Hello Ken,

The 6-Pack club's annual meet (TRials) is this weekend, Oct 4,5,6 at the
Speedway Motel.  The business meeting is on Friday, the road rally and
Parade lap of the track (if enough signed up) and banquet are on Saturday,
if I remember correctly.  There's a name-the-parts contest, a tech session,
etc but since I don't have my registration sheet with me I can't give you
much more in the way of details, times, etc.  In fact I forget the name of
the contact person in Indy, but if you want to call me, I'll be at home to-
morrow (Fri.) getting the TR-250 ready (!) for my one day there (Sat.).
My home # is 513-698-5015, call early if you like (Eastern time), I'll
find my registration and get the missing info.

In the past there have been booths from major vendors (TRF, for one) and
the usual judging, popular vote, etc; the last time the TRials were in Indy
was about 7 yrs ago, I had a great time & learned a lot.

Hope to see you there --
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio