FS: 3 GA TR6s

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 3 GA TR6s
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 16:10:18 EDT
Cc: rbtr3a@ix.netcom.com, 73530.3456@compuserve.com, ITSATR6@aol.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
These 3 TR6s are listed for sale in the October issue of the Trumpet, The
Georgia Triumph Associations' newsletter.

1. '76 TR6 Pimento Red ( repaint was purple ) overdrive, Less than 500
miles on NEW redlines. $3,000

2. '72 TR6 Black.  Needs floorboards ( some rust through ) NEW redlines,
has new weatherstripping, not installed yet though $3,000

3. '71 TR6 with GT6 motor, White Rebuilt carbs Like new redlines $3,000

I drove the white car and it runs VG, doesn't smoke and maintained good
oil pressure.  The '72 and '76 haven't been driven for 2-3 years.  The
cars were purchased with the intention of being given to their children,
who have no interest in the cars.  These cars were on the market a few
months ago, taken off, and are now back on.

All of them are in good condition, with the white being the best,
followed closely by the '76, and the ' 72 needs the most ( floorboards).
All the cars are sitting on a dirt floor open ended storage shed. all of
them need to be washed and waxed and would look a good bit better.

I have no financial interest in the cars, just looked at them and drove
the only that had a battery.

Call the owner, Howard Connors 770-267-7434.  The cars are located about
1 1/4 hours east of Atlanta.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition