Vote Early...Vote Often

To: allen_r_howe_at_legal@bdhq.bd.com, freud@email.njin.net, mkatzman@soho.ios.com, chrlee@email.njin.net, 102664.3634@compuserve.com, 74257.437@compuserve.com, ipapp@email.njin.net, paul@gilfer.com, rhcap@ix.netcom.com, saldarin@email.njin.net, rzeller196@aol.com, 76070.231@compuserve.com, smerrlee@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vote Early...Vote Often
From: mkatzman@email.njin.net (marshall katzman)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 12:31:04 -0400
RIDGEWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC.
199 Dayton Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 445-2600/2603

July24, 1996

Hello Again,

The Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce is getting ready for our 3rd annual Car
Show on Friday, September 20, 1996 from 6 - 9 PM in Van Neste Square.

Once again we welcome your participation as we look forward to another
terrific show.
Our format is slightly different this year in that participants will
"cruise" Ridgewood
Avenue before parking in Van Neste Square. A DJ will be in Van Neste Park
providing
music form the '50's and '60's and Elvis may even be seen in the Park.

As always, trophies will be awarded to the spectators favorite cars of the
evening and every car owner will receive a free gift for their
participation.

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, September 20, 1996. Please contact
the Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce at 445-2600 or call me at 652-0944 to
pre-register for this great event.

Ciao!
Marshall
                                 @