Re: Dolomite/Sprints ?

To: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570" <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dolomite/Sprints ?
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:58:22 +0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570 wrote:

> >Can you say Q-ship?
>
> Yep, Q-ship

Say goodnight, Rich! ;-)

In case Strange Amercian Car Slang doesn't always drift eastward over the
seas to the mother country, a Q-Ship is what some people call the various
high-end, high-dollar (and, to me, high-pretense) Mercedes, BMW, [maybe]
Jaguar, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti and other big luxury sedans. Me, I call
them out of my price range!

> >If only I'd been running Triumph back then.... ;-)
>
> They'd still be making bloody Heralds.....:-)

And that would be WRONG? --

Announcing the 1997 Triumph Herald 17/150 saloon, convertible and (yes,
it's back) coupe', now with ABS, full-time 4WD, and 100,000 miles before
the first scheduled chassis change!

--Andy