Re: (New) Correct Paint - TR6

To: triumph@igc.net
Subject: Re: (New) Correct Paint - TR6
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 08:32:29 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chad,

<<The other TR6 is correct for a '74.  The wheels, centers, valve cover,
air cleaner should all be argent silver.>>

Geez - Makes me wonder.   I knew that the valve cover had been stripped (as
it was sitting there rusting without paint on it) and I guess could
understand how some DPO would have painted the wheels,  but to have also
replaced the centers, and painted the aircleaner  (mine is black)

Geez - the DPO was more industrious than I thought.

Is the concoction that I have appropriate for any model year?

Grey wheels with black centers - black air cleaner - grey valve cover?????

JoeSimcoe