Re: (New) Correct Paint - TR6

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: (New) Correct Paint - TR6
From: JIMDAV6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 20:18:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Argent Silver--- a semi metalic, very slightly green silver. My body shop
friend tells me it is VERY common wheel paint for European & Japanese cars.
The Ford color is about right & the least expensive, but none of it is cheap.
Then again, how often do you paint your wheels/valve cover?
Done properly; removing tires and tubes, bead-blasting wheels, priming,
sanding, priming again, applying several finish coats, refitting tires and
tubes, replacing rusted banged up lug nuts, having wheels balanced, is no
small or inexpensive project, so use quality materials and enjoy beautiful
wheels for another 25 years!
 Jim Davis
GTA
CF38690UO