Re: TR3A question (post TS60000)

To: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Subject: Re: TR3A question (post TS60000)
From: bugeye@neca.com (Dave Garron)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 07:59:47 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>2. There is a ground wire on a ring connector that is in the engine bay
>near the wiper motor.  Where does this ground connector attach?

TeriAnn,
    My TR is pre-60000, and the wiring might not be original, but I've been
taking lots of pix and notes as I disassemble it.  I had a black wire with
a small ring which went to a screw on the motor case, and a black wire with
large ring went "under inside mounting stud on bracket".  I hope that makes
sense when I put things back together, because right now I can't picture
what I meant.  Maybe I meant the brake/clutch cylinder bracket, but I don't
remember.  Gotta take better notes...

Good luck,
Dave