Re: 3.27 diff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3.27 diff
From: cwnicholls@juno.com (Clark W Nicholls)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 22:49:59 PST
Cc: lmdpth@lmd.ericsson.se, mdporter@rt66.com
Yes, the 3.27 GT6 Diff fits right into a 71 on up spitfire.  I had one in
my 74, but having a "built" engine that doesn't get any torque till 3000
rpm, it was anoying getting off from a stop, so I removed it.

The flange bolt pattern is for the larger Spitfire equipment, Mk1,2+3
have the smaller 4-bolt flanges.

Clark